Events on the Move manages shipping, customs brokerage and international freight forwarding for exhibitors, show managers and hotels/convention centers. We can also offer advanced warehousing, local cartage and material handling services. We have extensive experience with domestic and international conventions, exhibitions, meetings, trade shows, consumer shows, and special events.
We enjoy close relationships with many meeting planners and meeting venues. Our clients know they can trust our reliability, expertise and 24/7 service.
Events on the Move is a privately held company which has been working in the meeting and convention industry since 1996, it was incorporated as “Events on the Move” in 1999.
We are the only locally owned and operated customs facilitator in British Columbia dedicating its entire resources to the meeting and convention industry. Our team of experts will arrange for the safe and timely delivery of meeting and trade show materials, ensuring a successful event.
The EM Advantage
Events on the Move specializes in shipping and customs facilitation for the meetings and convention industry. It’s all we do – and we do it very well.
- We provide 24/7 service to ensure your shipment arrives at the right destination safely and on time.
- As customs facilitators we complete all of your paperwork for you and streamline the shipping process – no hassles, no delays, and no worries about your materials being “stuck in Customs”.
- As freight forwarders to the meetings industry, we understand the unique time sensitivity of shipping to events.
- By offering free advanced warehousing for your shipment, we give you the flexibility to ship up to one month before the event, which often results in cost savings.
- Our material handling services ensure the safe handling and timely delivery of your shipment. We oversee delivery of your shipment right to your trade show booth or meeting room.
- Our preferred supplier status with leading hotels and convention centres reflects our in-depth understanding of how they operate and how to best handle your shipment.
- As committed members of the meeting planning community, we support many local and international industry associations. We understand this business.
- By building long-term relationships with partners, we are able to provide consistent, cost-effective service for your shipments to events anywhere in the world.
Events on the Move works with many groups to provide industry expertise, advice and support.
Fairmont Hotel – Vancouver
Fairmont Waterfront Hotel – Vancouver
Fairmont Empress Hotel – Victoria
Four Seasons Hotel – Vancouver
Hyatt Regency Hotel – Vancouver
Pan Pacific Hotel – Vancouver
Sheraton Wall Center Hotel – Vancouver
Westin Bayshore Hotel – Vancouver
TELUS Calgary Convention Centre (Calgary, AB)
TELUS Whistler Conference Centre (Whistler, BC)
University of British Columbia (Vancouver, BC)
Vancouver Convention Centre (Vancouver, BC)
Victoria Conference Centre (Victoria, BC)